The LS2 Infinity offers that ultimate sense of freedom riders want, wrapped in a technically advanced, modern, open-face motorcycle helmet design.
Whatever your favorite style of riding, the Infinity offers all you need and more in a lightweight, open-face helmet.
- HPFC (High Performance Fiberglass Composite) shell
- Channeled ports
- 1250g ± 50
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Top vents with an exhaust port in back
- Cheek pads with laser cut foam
- Neck Roll
- 3D optically correct fog-resistant face shield with Quick Release System
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Quick release, security plate reinforced chin strap
- ECE/DOT approved
Note: The LS2 Infinity Helmet has a very snug fit around the cheeks and jaw. This helps cut down on wind noise, but this may not be the best helmet for riders who require more room in the cheek area.
Each LS2 helmet, whether in fibreglass, composite or polycarbonate is composed of three main elements, the external shell, shock absorbing EPS liner and the numerous accessories such as comfort linings, method of retention, visors and ventilation.
The three main methods of production are as follows:
- Polycarbonate injected in a mix of ABS utilizing an exclusive process developed by our researchers named HPTT (High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology Resin). This high precision industrial process utilizes moulds sculpted from blocks of metal weighing several 100 kilos.
- Composite fibres, combined with polymer resin which provide high abrasion resistance and are very difficult to penetrate.
- Carbon Fiber in multiple layers is also mixed with polymer resin. This procedure involves a process where the moulds must be able to resist temperatures in excess of 120º C
All LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “A Class” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
To ensure you purchase the correct size, use a measuring tape to measure around your head approx 2 cm above your eyebrows & then refer to the sizing table below.
XL 61–62 cm
XXL 63–64 cm
XXXL 65–66 cm