The LS2 Stream crushes the competition with its factory-direct pricing. It all starts with a lightweight, aerodynamic shell made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT). The technical fabric comfort liner includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit and no “hot spots.” It’s fully removable and washable so you can keep it fresh. (Hand wash and air dry liners.) The Stream has the easiest to use Tool-less Quick Release on the market, and makes swapping shields a breeze. The Face Shield is scratch resistant, UV resistant, and optically correct. LS2 added a built-in Twin Shield System™ drop down Sun Shield, so you get an amazing helmet at an unbelievable value. LS2 is headquartered in Spain and is the Fastest Growing Helmet Company in the World.
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE standards.
- Dual visor system
- Extra comfort removable liner with breathable hypo-allergenic laser cut foam
- Certified ECE 22.05
- 1400g ± 50
- Steel quick release buckle
- Re-inforced chin strap
- Multi-density EPS
- chin curtain
- neck roll
- multiple air vents
- For intermediate oval heads
Each LS2 helmet, whether in fibreglass, composite or polycarbonate is composed of three main elements, the external shell, shock absorbing EPS liner and the numerous accessories such as comfort linings, method of retention, visors and ventilation.
The three main methods of production are as follows:
- Polycarbonate injected in a mix of ABS utilizing an exclusive process developed by our researchers named HPTT (High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology Resin). This high precision industrial process utilizes moulds sculpted from blocks of metal weighing several 100 kilos.
- Composite fibres, combined with polymer resin which provide high abrasion resistance and are very difficult to penetrate.
- Carbon Fiber in multiple layers is also mixed with polymer resin. This procedure involves a process where the moulds must be able to resist temperatures in excess of 120º C
All LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “A Class” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
To ensure you purchase the correct size, use a measuring tape to measure around your head approx 2 cm above your eyebrows & then refer to the sizing table below.
L 59–60 cm
XL 61–62 cm
XXL 63–64 cm
XXXL 65–66 cm