Wherever you are. Wherever you go. In the city or in the open road. In winter or in summer. The Valiant is such a versatile helmet that will become part of you. Because it’s doubly certified as a Full face and an Open Face helmet. Because of its unbelievable price. Because it only weighs 1700 gr. What more could you ask for? A 180º swing-around chin bar. Excellent lateral visibility. And so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- Dual visor system
- Extra comfort removable liner with breathable hypo-allergenic laser cut foam
- Certified ECE 22.05
- Suitable for eyeglasses
- 1700g ± 50
- Steel quick release buckle
- Re-inforced chin strap
- Multi-density EPS
- chin curtain
- neck roll
- multiple air vents
- Visor Pinlock
- For oval heads
Each LS2 helmet, whether in fibreglass, composite or polycarbonate is composed of three main elements, the external shell, shock absorbing EPS liner and the numerous accessories such as comfort linings, method of retention, visors and ventilation.
The three main methods of production are as follows:
- Polycarbonate injected in a mix of ABS utilizing an exclusive process developed by our researchers named HPTT (High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology Resin). This high precision industrial process utilizes moulds sculpted from blocks of metal weighing several 100 kilos.
- Composite fibres, combined with polymer resin which provide high abrasion resistance and are very difficult to penetrate.
- Carbon Fiber in multiple layers is also mixed with polymer resin. This procedure involves a process where the moulds must be able to resist temperatures in excess of 120º C
All LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “A Class” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
To ensure you purchase the correct size, use a measuring tape to measure around your head approx 2 cm above your eyebrows & then refer to the sizing table below.
XL 61–62 cm
XXL 63–64 cm
XXXL 65–66 cm